5 Frequently Asked Questions About Diminished Value Claims
1. What Is a Diminished Value Claim?A diminished value claim seeks compensation for the value your vehicle lost due to a collision caused by a negligent driver.
2. Who Can Claim Diminished Value After a Collision Accident?A claim for diminished value can only be filed by a driver who was not at fault for the accident. A diminished value claim must be filed with the insurance company of the at-fault driver.
3. What Factors Are Involved in Calculating Diminished Value?To calculate the diminished value, you will need the car's actual cash value before the collision. The difference between that value and the value of the vehicle after being repaired is the diminished value.
4. When Should I File a Diminished Value Claim?Diminished value claims should be filed when the value of your vehicle after repairs is substantially less than the actual cash value of the vehicle before the collision happened.
5. What Is the Statute of Limitations on Diminished Value in Florida?You have four years to file a diminished value claim after a collision. If you still have questions, Casas Law in West Palm Beach has answers. Contacting an attorney with diminished value experience is the best way to successfully recover your vehicle's diminished value. We can also help you ensure that you have included all of the compensation you deserve in your claim.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYINGView All Reviews
I’d recommend him to anyone!
I was recommended to Alex Casas by my father and I am absolutely ecstatic with how simple and easy he made my auto collision injury case for me he handled everything to where all I had to do was show up and sign on the line! I’d recommend him to anyone!
If you are looking for a great law firm and I really mean and great firm this is the place to go!
Alex Casas Law firm is a great. Every time I came in contact with Mr. Casas and his staff they were always professional and friendly. My whole process was a great experience. They always return calls in a timely manner. The staff goes above and beyond what is needed. They kept me informed during the whole process. If you are looking for a great law firm and I really mean and great firm this is the place to go!!!!
They are very professional and friendly and go above and beyond the call of duty.
I am very pleased with the assistance from Casas Law P.A and will recommend this firm to anyone and everyone that needs help. They are very professional and friendly and go above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you so much for all your help.
Alex Casas is by far the most present and engaged attorney with whom I have had the pleasure of working.
Alex Casas is by far the most present and engaged attorney with whom I have had the pleasure of working. The staff is caring and pleasant. The response time is extremely fast. And he is good at winning! Thank you for all you have done for us over the years! I highly recommend Casas Law!